You can buy bulk SMS anytime or any day you want including weekends using Quickteller. It is less-stressful compared to paying at the bank or online. Here’s how to go about it:
- 1. Go to the nearest ATM machine to you (except Diamond Bank ATMs; they don’t have the Quickteller feature as of the time of this writing)
- 2. Insert your card and enter your PIN as usual
- 3. Choose “Quickteller” from the options
- 4. Select Fund Transfer
- 5. Then select “Interbank Transfers”
- 6. Choose the bank you want to transfer the money to: In this case, GTB (the bank we use)
- 7. You’ll be prompted to choose the account type of the recipient (choose “Savings” because our account is a savings account)
- 8. Then choose your own account type too (Savings or Current or Credit)
- 9. Proceed to enter our bank account number which is 003-4147-309
- 10. Confirm whether everything is correct, then make the payment.
After the payment, text us your username and the amount you transferred and we will credit your account.
Hint: Some banks will charge you N100 for the transfer (not too much if you consider the stress of queuing at the banking hall and not being able to even pay in the hall once it’s 4pm or weekend).
To us, this is a lifesaver. Several customers have already used it during the weekend. So, it’s safe and it works. For more info about Quickteller, visit their website: www.quickteller.com. And by the way, Quickteller is owned by the popular Interswitch.